How Long Will it Take To Get My Package?
Orders are usually shipped the same day they are received. If you order before 2:00pm EST your order will usually leave the same day. We will ship your order once payment is verified.
Canada delivery time is 1-3 business days in Ontario and Quebec, and 2-6 business days in Western and Eastern Canada.
Processing your order may take 1-5 business days.
The moment your item is picked up by Canada Post Xpresspost, we will email you the tracking information.
Please check your junk mail folder for tracking and invoice emails.
An order also has a Status. Order statuses let you know how far along the order is, starting with Pending and ending with Completed. The following order statuses are used:
- Pending payment – Order received, no payment initiated. Awaiting payment (unpaid).
- Failed – Payment failed or was declined (unpaid). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as Pending until verified (e.g., PayPal).
- Processing – Payment received (paid) and stock has been reduced; order is awaiting fulfillment. All product orders require processing, except those that only contain products which are both Virtual and Downloadable.
- Completed – Order fulfilled and complete – requires no further action.
- On-Hold – Awaiting payment – stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment.
- Cancelled – Cancelled by an admin or the customer – stock is increased, no further action required.
- Refunded – Refunded by an admin – no further action required.
Do You Ship Internationally?
At the moment, we only ship to Canada.
How to Track My Order?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking and shipping information.
Orders and Returns
How Do I Place and Order?
Click on a Product Photo or Product Name to see more detailed information. To place your order, choose the specification you want and enter the quantity, and click ‘Add to Cart’ and proceed to the checkuout.
Please enter the required information such as Delivery Address, Quantity Type etc. Before clicking “Place Order”, please check your Order Details carefully. If you want to add a new Delivery Address, click ” Add a new address”. If you want to edit a current Delivery Address, click ‘Edit this address’. After confirming your Order, you will be automatically taken to the Payment page.
How Can I Cancel or Change My Order?
Go to Your Orders. Click Cancel Items. Note: Select the checkbox next to each item you wish to remove from the order. If you want to cancel the entire order, select all of the items. Click Cancel checked items when finished.
Who Should I Contact If I Have Any Queries?
You can contact our customer support team by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard and E-Transfers.
Charges to your credit card will appear as “PureOrganix”
How to Send E-Transfer, Send Money directly from one bank account to another:
- Log in to your financial institution’s online or mobile banking and navigate to Interac e-Transfer Send Money.
- Select the account you would like funds transferred from.
- Add or select a contact and fill out the name and e-mail address.
- Type in the specified amount you are sending, along with a personalized message. Enter a security question and answer provided after checkout.
What Happens if There is a Pricing Error?
We do our best to provide accuracy in the pricing and other product information displayed on our website, but mistakes sometimes happen. In such cases, PureOrganix expressly reserves the right not to honor pricing errors found on this website when accepting an online order. If an error occurs, we’ll let you know and cancel the order. Any authorized payments for that order will be immediately refunded. If you find an error once your order is delivered, please contact our Customer Care team or refer to our return policy.
What Do You do With My Information?
We use your info to fulfil your order accurately and quickly and to improve your shopping experience. We respect your privacy and never share this information with anyone, except in connection with your order. If you want to know more, take a look at our Private Policy.
What Is CBD?
CBD is short for Cannabidiol, a naturally occurring chemical compound classified as a phytocannabinoid and found prominently in the hemp plant. CBD is a specific non-psychoactive cannabinoid which positively affects all biological systems in the body via the endocannabinoid system and is known to provide a host of health benefits for humans and animals.
Will CBD get me High?
No, CBD is entirely non-psychoactive. It does not result in the feelings of euphoria associated with ingesting THC from marijuana nor does it elicit any sensation of being “high” or “stoned.”
CBD Products Contain any THC?
CBD full-spectrum tinctures are formulated using industrial hemp-derived CBD which is cultivated to contain less than 0.3% THC. This trace amount of THC is rendered ineffective because the predominant CBD molecules in hemp block CB1 receptors, preventing THC from triggering them. In effect, CBD actually prevents the experience of a high. CBD isolate tinctures and Creams contain 0% THC.
Is CBD Safe?
Yes, taking CBD is proven to be completely safe and non-toxic assuming the hemp plant it is derived from is high quality and farmed with organic standards.
Any unanswered questions?
Send us an email to email@example.com.